This book provides a sample of the best practice questions from our online GRE program and includes brand new test-taking advice from our seasoned experts. Maybe you’re just starting your GRE prep, or maybe you simply like scribbling your notes in the margins of a page—whatever your reasons for picking up this book, we’re thrilled to take this ride together. Let’s rock this test!
In these pages you’ll find:
- Hundreds of easy-to-follow tips, FAQs, GRE strategies, and a study schedule to get you ready for the big test.
- Thorough lessons on the Quantitative (math), Verbal, and Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) categories of the GRE, accompanied by 130+ up-to-date practice questions and answer explanations created by our expert GRE tutors.
- Stats for each practice question, including its difficulty rating and the percent of students who typically answer it correctly, all based on data from our online prep. We want you to know exactly how tough GRE questions tend to be so you’ll know what to expect on test day.
- A full-length practice test prepared by our in-house experts with an answer key and detailed explanations.
- A chapter on the AWA with example prompts to help you practice your essays.