Boibuddy.com respects your privacy. Boibuddy.com knows that you care how
information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do
so carefully and sensibly.
provided by Boibuddy.com you agree to the collection and use of your data by
We want you to
* Feel our website trustworthy.
* Feel comfortable using our website.
* Feel secure to submit your information.
* Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
* Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard
usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information
obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your
hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server
through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web
browser you’re using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you –
* Name including first and last name.
* Alternate email address.
* Mobile phone number and contact details.
* ZIP/Postal code.
* Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information –
* About the pages you visit/access.
* The links you click on our site.
* The number of times you access the page.
* The number of times you have shopped on our web site.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain
stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will
collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary
registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. Our
advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies
to your browser. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for
the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
* Make our bond stronger by knowing your interests and tailoring our site to that
* To get in touch with you when necessary
* To provide the services requested by you
* To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
* direct our efforts for product improvement
* contact you as a survey respondent
* notify you if you win any contest; and
* send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
* remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized
service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective
* recognize your access privileges to our Websites
* track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a
player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in
* make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
* help diagnose problems with our server
* administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how
people use our sites
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a
transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will
not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
* we have your permission
* to provide products or services you’ve requested
* to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities,
suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person, violations of
* Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders,
requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
COMMON LINKS INCLUDE:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising
Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for
our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would
like to make a complaint, please contact us using the details provided below:
Address: 110, PC culture housing, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207